4.11.2012

Goodwill, fedora, Bazinga.

Let's talk about Monday. 

Ah, yes, Monday was "a beautiful day on Delmarva" as they like to say around here. The sun was shining. The birds were singing. Actually, I didn't actually notice if any birds were singing. But it's spring and that's what they do, so it makes sense right? Plus, it adds flare to my story. 

I had been itching to go to Goodwill lately, and just my luck, on Monday we needed to go to Salisbury (which is a town with a niiiice Goodwill, for those of you who don't live around here). I was expecting to land one or two really good finds. After thoroughly browsing the store for about an hour, and two trips to the fitting room, the conclusion is that I made out like a bandit. In my joy, I feel like sharing photos with you. Mind you, I took them with my phone, so they are not up to par with my regular work.
In order from left to right: American Eagle roll up jeans with a hole (which I've wanted for quite some time now), American Eagle jeans that fit so perfect, it's like they were made just for me, a Gap jacket, brown pinstripe Mossimo shorts, A.N.A brand shirt which happens to look really cute on me, and a collared tank that is sorta-kinda vintage looking. :)



I also went to Target a.k.a. the happiest place on earth, on Monday. 
I got a swim suit top (which I'm not sure if I'm gonna keep) and a pair of black shorts.




OH! Also, my brother was at Kohl's and he found a Bazinga shirt in my size. So he got it for me. 
:) x8549038.
This led to everyone saying "bazinga" as soon as they saw me when I wore this shirt to youth group on Tuesday. But no one said it right. You have to say it like Sheldon or else it fails. If you feel out of the loop on this whole bazinga thing, this might help you out:



And last but not least, Monday was also good because I wore my fedora and I ate at Olive Garden with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment